- Language - Hindi and English
- Boat included Maximum - 5 people
- Entrance tickets are not included
- Tipping is not included
In General there are four significant sightseeing experiences that most tourists to Varanasi anticipate :
- 1. Evening Aarti also known as an evening ceremony full of chanting Mantras, lights and sacred music
- 2. The Morning Boat Trip at sunrise to see life on the ghats unfolding in a beautiful way.
- 3. A Heritage Walk in the oldest parts of the city along with morning boat.
- 4. A Trip to Sarnath just outside Varanasi and one of Buddhism's most revered sites.
At least two days and one night are needed to complete all the attractions of the holy city Varanasi.
Optional : There is ofcourse the opportunity to see the famous Benares silk being woven on looms.